The primary aims of F.E.S.A are
- Application of all relevant National, European, and International Standards.
- Members strictly comply with the National, European, and International Standards
- Members employ highly competent and skilled personnel.
- That all tasks are carried out to the utmost standards of workmanship.
- Members and their employees undertake continuous education and skills development.
- Members co-operate with the relevant Legislative, Local Government, Engineering and similar professional bodies.
- To assist and oblige all members to successfully obtain third party accreditation to national/international standards as and when national/E.U accreditation has been established.
One of the key characteristics of any trade association is the information we can provide on any number of subjects to assist you in your job. This applies whether you are the owner/manager or just working a business that is operating within the fire industry.
We hope we have assembled together all of our key information here to help you find what you want quickly and easily.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for don’t hesitate to call us or email at email@example.com